Simply Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simply Minecraft

Minecraft, untainted.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Downage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ldsguy1
Owner
Owner
ldsguy1

Server Downage Empty
PostSubject: Server Downage   Server Downage EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:48 am

Hello one and all,
I understand from the MANY comments that there have been many server downages over the past...month or so. I believe this was fixed with the new update. However, this does not mean that it won't crash or other events (such as me accidently closing the two servers that i am running, my computer going to sleep even though its not supposed to, my computer crashing from constant RAM usage/overheating (I am constantly using 11 gigs at any time) or many other issues) will occur. Please do not freak out. If you lose items and such then i am sorry for your loss, but there is really nothing that we can do about it.

I don't know if you remember, but we used to have a remote administration tool (lol) on our phones to control the server. THIS IS NOT UPDATED TO WORK WITH THE NEWEST VERSION OF MINECRAFT. As such, I am not constantly watching the server or screening the events that go on.

Please bear with us as we fix issues as well as continue on with normal activity.

thank you for your support,

Ldsguy1
Back to top Go down

Server Downage
Page 1 of 1