Simply Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simply Minecraft

Minecraft, untainted.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Usurpation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blocksdontmatter

Usurpation Empty
PostSubject: Usurpation   Usurpation EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:02 pm

This might be a little late but the "Simply Minecraft" server that said that they have moved a couple threads down isn't actually us, I've been on there and there are no other Simply people there, they just wanted to plug their server. We have not moved to a server, but we are scattered around many different servers or have stopped playing MC altogether. But one day I hope there will be a day when we all will meet again, but it will NOT be in the server of the usurper, trying to lure players into a false utopia
Back to top Go down
Synirex
Administrator
Administrator
Synirex

Usurpation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usurpation   Usurpation EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:51 pm

blocksdontmatter wrote:
This might be a little late but the "Simply Minecraft" server that said that they have moved a couple threads down isn't actually us, I've been on there and there are no other Simply people there, they just wanted to plug their server. We have not moved to a server, but we are scattered around many different servers or have stopped playing MC altogether. But one day I hope there will be a day when we all will meet again, but it will NOT be in the server of the usurper, trying to lure players into a false utopia

Thank you for the clarification!
Back to top Go down
blocksdontmatter

Usurpation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usurpation   Usurpation EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:15 pm

you are welcome synirex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Usurpation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usurpation   Usurpation Empty

Back to top Go down

Usurpation