Simply Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simply Minecraft

Minecraft, untainted.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding any Former Simply people :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blocksdontmatter

Finding any Former Simply people :D Empty
PostSubject: Finding any Former Simply people :D     Finding any Former Simply people :D EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:01 am

This may be on a whim, and no one from the original Simply Minecraft server may see this, go to the server w00dcraft.mcfrag.net. there are some other Simply refugees, and are welcome to join our faction. Also, I have a new account named roflwaffel, as the cracked system for BlocksDontMatter has broken, I decided to buy premium. I hope to see any familiar faces there. Peace!
Back to top Go down
blocksdontmatter

PostSubject: Re: Finding any Former Simply people :D     Finding any Former Simply people :D EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:59 am

reply if you wanna join so I know people are seeing this, if any :3
Back to top Go down
SimplyMinecraft

PostSubject: Re: Finding any Former Simply people :D     Finding any Former Simply people :D EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:08 am

We are here!!!!!::::

ffs cant post links for 7 days
type Simply Minecraft into google, it will bring up our forum with a link to the whitelist and topic on the main MC forum

please spread the word
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding any Former Simply people :D     Finding any Former Simply people :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding any Former Simply people :D
Page 1 of 1