Simply Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simply Minecraft

Minecraft, untainted.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No more ranks available?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanoz00

Nanoz00

No more ranks available? Empty
PostSubject: No more ranks available?   No more ranks available? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:33 am

I am back and I wanted to be a mod. I learned new things like how to act with a person if he is griefig/hacking. Im not saying make me mod. I am saying give me another try. New. Fresh. Me

~Nanoz
Back to top Go down
kec1199

kec1199

PostSubject: Re: No more ranks available?   No more ranks available? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 pm

dude i didnt get response to my staff app soo chill
Back to top Go down
Nanoz00

Nanoz00

PostSubject: Re: No more ranks available?   No more ranks available? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:58 pm

There is no more staff applications somehow. Yet there is only a few mods and a few admins on this server. I personally believe that each server must consist of the following Monarchy:

So Far The Monarchy is Consisting of:

Owner: Ldsguy1
Owner: Baylor
Head Admin: Synirex
Admin: vObeyMev
High Admin:
Drunk Admin:
Head Moderator: Sir_El_Guapo
High Moderator:
Regular Moderator: ShieldWolf
Regular Moderator: AntKiller
Regular Moderator: Mebecca
Regular Moderator: SOON TO BE MEHHH (lol jk)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test Staff:

Demi Moderators ( Has /ban /kick /v /fly /god /tempban /ipban )
Demi Admin ( MUST pass all the powers of Member Mod Then Admin )
Demi Owner ( A trial to be owner of the server) (MUST One Of the MOST trusted people)
Demi God ( Test For God Mode And Creative To Spy on People Hacking Also /vanish )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna make your server more pro.. Listen to what I just said... Razz

Thank you

~Nanoz

Back to top Go down
Baylor
Owner
Owner
Baylor

PostSubject: Re: No more ranks available?   No more ranks available? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:26 am

That's not a monarchy I like, and I don't prefer you saying that it is a monarchy that is needed. Our monarchy consists of:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ownership: Baylor & Ldsguy1
Administrators:
Synirex
vObeyMev
(note that the 'head' rank is abolished)
Moderators:
Sir_El_Guapo.

Anyone else with a rank is test staff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, one thing to note, Nano, I'm highly against things in which pertain to being under the influence. I will never create ranks such as 'drunk administrator', 'high administrator', nor 'high moderator'.

I decide the permissions along with Ldsguy1. Not you. It's one thing to request permissions, however you are demanding these changes, thinking our server will be more professional... May I ask you, what is more professional than uniform chat colors with no ranks? Having the ranks you have suggested make us look un-professional.

One last thing, you may want to check the announcement regarding ranks.

Baylor

Back to top Go down
https://simplyminecraft.forumotion.com
Slayer8869

Slayer8869

PostSubject: Re: No more ranks available?   No more ranks available? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:12 am

I agree with baylor 100%
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003778948523
Nanoz00

Nanoz00

PostSubject: Re: No more ranks available?   No more ranks available? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:58 am

Drunk admin was just a joke.. Which meant an admin who would help out and would be alert too.

I already checked the ranks..
Back to top Go down
Nanoz00

Nanoz00

PostSubject: Re: No more ranks available?   No more ranks available? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 am

And Baylor, I dont understand why after I got demoted from test staff you decided to always go against what I say and such.
Back to top Go down
Baylor
Owner
Owner
Baylor

PostSubject: Re: No more ranks available?   No more ranks available? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:58 pm

You mentioned you already checked the ranks. That post was made after your comment was made. It's funny how you conclude that I always go against what you say because I recall me being the only staff member, or perhaps player of the server, who wanted you a part of staff. These ideas you've presented are plain idiotic, and obviously I'm not going to sugar coat it and say 'perfect!'. My job isn't to sugar coat, that would be a baker's job.

Baylor
Back to top Go down
https://simplyminecraft.forumotion.com
longyards

PostSubject: Re: No more ranks available?   No more ranks available? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:14 am

i think the server needs more staff tho ?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more ranks available?   No more ranks available? Empty

Back to top Go down

No more ranks available?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Minecraft :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: