Simply Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simply Minecraft

Minecraft, untainted.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All About Sollux.... Sorta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sollux

All About Sollux.... Sorta Empty
PostSubject: All About Sollux.... Sorta   All About Sollux.... Sorta EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:56 am

Yo! Hi I am Sollux but my real name is Hibari Kyoya and I love to play MC! I am a really good guy but get really competitive and I dislike ,note dislike not hate, immature people I usually get along with anyone. Welll I guess that's it Sollux signing out lol!
Back to top Go down
Baylor
Owner
Owner
Baylor

PostSubject: Re: All About Sollux.... Sorta   All About Sollux.... Sorta EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:42 am

Welcome, Sollux! I don't think anyone really likes immature people, lol. Hope you stay for a while and enjoy the server!

Kind regards,
Baylor
Back to top Go down
https://simplyminecraft.forumotion.com
Sollux

PostSubject: Re: All About Sollux.... Sorta   All About Sollux.... Sorta EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:04 am

Hahaha Thank you Baylor, I have met many people and servers who love immature people it is the most annoying thing ever .___. well anyways I am sure to enjoy the server Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About Sollux.... Sorta   All About Sollux.... Sorta Empty

Back to top Go down

All About Sollux.... Sorta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Minecraft :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: