Simply Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simply Minecraft

Minecraft, untainted.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very Important Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baylor
Owner
Owner
Baylor

Very Important Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Very Important Announcement   Very Important Announcement EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Hello one and all,

I'm come here today with great sorrow to express the retirement of Simply Minecraft. Justin and I have had a great time running and playing this server, with the best player data base we could have hoped for. We truly wish to thank every single one of you for all of your loyalty, personalities, and spirit. You made this experience a great one, but with schooling and other obligations, we couldn't continue to run this server. We'd also like to thank the staff for spending hours of time helping the server, and creating fair and fun game-play.

Because we don't want all of your creations to be lost, we are offering the map saves, and player files, upon request. From before the map reset, or after. Please private message me for more details. And, because as a community we have became close, I'm allowing advertisement of servers. I would even like to suggest one myself; called RisenPhoenix. The I.P. is: bukkit.risenphoenix.net

Again, an incredibly large thanks to all of our players. And, hey, we may just meet again somewhere down the road. We may even start another server.

Until next time,
Baylor
Back to top Go down
https://simplyminecraft.forumotion.com

Very Important Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Minecraft :: Announcements :: Primary Announcements-
Jump to: