Simply Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simply Minecraft

Minecraft, untainted.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Migration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blocksdontmatter

The Great Migration Empty
PostSubject: The Great Migration   The Great Migration EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Should we migrate or should we not?
Back to top Go down
Fuji11

Fuji11

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:25 pm

o - o well, if it's only temporary...maybe we should, just so we can still play together while we wait for an update on the situation....o 3 o do u have any suggestions in mind?
Back to top Go down
blocksdontmatter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:28 pm

i dont have any suggestions, this is the only server i go to since the other servers i know about are still in the works or full of douches
Back to top Go down
Fuji11

Fuji11

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:32 pm

D: the other servers i go to are kind of both of those hings and kinda boring....
Back to top Go down
zelthastus

zelthastus

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 pm

All I know of is Iceycraft but their creative is plotme, and the staff doesn't do anything to help you unless you bug them for about fifteen minutes. -_-
Back to top Go down
GrimLegend

GrimLegend

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:43 am

I have a private hamachi server that we could all use. I could start getting some plugins on it as well.
Back to top Go down
xXSamuraiXx

xXSamuraiXx

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:51 am

yes
Back to top Go down
GrimLegend

GrimLegend

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:49 am

Alright everyone, i have a simple hamachi server set up, with no plugins. It only has survival as well. If it any point we wanted to, i could change it to an adventure map. If anyone wants the details on how to get to it, pm me, so i can give you the details needed to get in.
Back to top Go down
zelthastus

zelthastus

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Sounds cool. I'm on 13-thirtyseven trying to look for servers with creative. NOT PLOTME. Plotme's not big enough for my creations. =.=
Back to top Go down
Fuji11

Fuji11

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:17 pm

zelthastus wrote:
Sounds cool. I'm on 13-thirtyseven trying to look for servers with creative. NOT PLOTME. Plotme's not big enough for my creations. =.=
xD ikr!
Back to top Go down
blocksdontmatter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:50 pm

grim can i have the id and pass for the hamachi server?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Migration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Minecraft :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: