Simply Minecraft

Minecraft, untainted.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Arari13 and Fuji11's Ban Appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuji11

PostSubject: Arari13 and Fuji11's Ban Appeal   Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Today when I attempted to log on your server, I found that I have been banned. I have also seen the forum and the
"evidence" you have provided. The recent post of your screen shot was of my sister's typing. If you are suggesting that she has
griefed your server, then you must be completely mistaken.
We both use the same computer, with the same minecraft, because of some recent developments with my own computer. Simply stated, have no hacking programs on this computer. Not to mention we share the same modem for internet, because we live in the same house. We would also not even dream to grief your server in anyway.
Neither me, nor my sister should have been thought of as suspects to this. It is not fair that you have suspected my own twin of griefing. I suspect that this was only because she was new. I feel that because of this, she was singled out as a "griefer" and it was completely uncalled for. The screen shot of my sister said "o w o" im sure its something devistating" is not enoughh evidence to pin her for this incident. If i had merely said the same I would not have been suspected would I? She may have said this due to her knowlage of what happneds to other servers when something goes wrong. In other words, her assumption being a correct one should not have been taken as incriminating evidence.
I also feel that you should have delved into who else had been online besides my sister if it were possible, instead of assuming "It was
the new person." As I have shared before we live in the same house ,it should also come to light that since we share the same room, a rather small one at that, I would have been able to see her griefing if she was. Even though you may think of my testimony as questionable, from what I have observed, she was in Survival World. She
had been swiming in a vast area of water throught her time on the server, and could not have laid the TNT.
Furthermore, since you have unjustly banned my sister, you have also banned me as well. I, in anycase do not believe it is fair to ban one
completely innocent person let alone two. It is with the upmost respect that I write this Ban Appeal to your staff and hope that this message will shed light on
this insident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synirex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Arari13 and Fuji11's Ban Appeal   Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Your house was in shambles. If you would like to vouch and ignore her grief towards you, as you're her sister, she may be pardoned. Thank you for posting.

Note: She was not banned for placing TNT nor suspected. vObeyMeV, as indicated by CoreProtect, did. She was banned for vandiliation of another members property.

Last edited by Synirex on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuji11

PostSubject: Re: Arari13 and Fuji11's Ban Appeal   Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Synirex wrote:
Your house was in shambles. If you would like to vouch and ignore her grief towards you, as you're her sister, she may be pardoned. Thank you for posting.

Note: She was not banned for placing TNT nor suspected. vObeyMeV, as indicated by CoreProtect, did. She was banned for vandiliation of another members property.
Really this was about the Flowers!? o 3 o me sis already told me about the house being griefed when she got there, she took some flowers and torches... also...
how could I not, I don't hold dumb grudges over flowers. Not to mention a grudge that woulnd' let me back on one of my favorite servers...D:
Plz unban...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Synirex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Arari13 and Fuji11's Ban Appeal   Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Fuji11 wrote:
Synirex wrote:

Really this was about the Flowers!? o 3 o me sis already told me about the house being griefed when she got there, she took some flowers and torches... also...
how could I not, I don't hold dumb grudges over flowers. Not to mention a grudge that woulnd' let me back on one of my favorite servers...D:
Plz unban...

Layers of cobblestone missing - Core inspect leads me to believe she did it herself. She is pardoned, however, if any new evidence leads back to her name she will not recieve another chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arari13 and Fuji11's Ban Appeal   

Back to top Go down

Arari13 and Fuji11's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Minecraft :: Administration :: Request Ban Appeal-
Jump to: