Simply Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simply Minecraft

Minecraft, untainted.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

whel when i cant play minecraft i can show you what im playing now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kec1199

kec1199

whel when i cant play minecraft i can show you what im playing now Empty
PostSubject: whel when i cant play minecraft i can show you what im playing now   whel when i cant play minecraft i can show you what im playing now EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:02 pm

whel hello guys i want to show you games that i play from now on when i cant play minecraft any more Sad Sad Sad
whel lets start:

1st game ill show you is popular game crossfire you herd about it whel if you didnt hires the trailer

2nd game is cool game world of thanks. whel i like it couse there is 2 things that matters survive and kill them all so that means no rushing toward them you need to hide and waith for kill

3rd game is very cool game but it have very big requirements whel hire it is youl see everything in trailer:

and we came to 4rth game that is my life dream i wanet to become 1 of them but its too hard to get there. ACE COMBAT the most awsome game i ever saw i played it since i was 6 and its my bigest dream but it wont hapend:

hope you enjoyed ill kep you updated for every new game i have if you have any questions about the games or how to get them fell free to send me a personal message
Back to top Go down

whel when i cant play minecraft i can show you what im playing now
Page 1 of 1